I mis-spelt a word on Twitter today – conumdrum, instead of conundrum. Not the end of the world, and in the Twitter flow no one but me noticed (I hope). But it makes me unhappy when I get things wrong (especially when I do know the right spelling). And that is one of the foundations of editing, I guess: the striving to make things right.
- Project management for beginners 15th November 2018
- Why I love poetry (and how you can too) 7th November 2018
- What is a CMS? What does it do? 29th October 2018
- How the Sunday Times issue shames all of journalism 16th October 2018
- Filter, filter, filter – the key to email organisation 11th October 2018
Subscribe via Email