I mis-spelt a word on Twitter today – conumdrum, instead of conundrum. Not the end of the world, and in the Twitter flow no one but me noticed (I hope). But it makes me unhappy when I get things wrong (especially when I do know the right spelling). And that is one of the foundations of editing, I guess: the striving to make things right.
- Shoes – yes, shoes – are a freelancer’s most important tool 14th August 2018
- Tips for writing an Internet news poll 8th August 2018
- The elements of a good headline 25th July 2018
- A strategy for working with house style guides 18th July 2018
- Tips for making content look good on the web 7th June 2018
Subscribe via Email