I mis-spelt a word on Twitter today – conumdrum, instead of conundrum. Not the end of the world, and in the Twitter flow no one but me noticed (I hope). But it makes me unhappy when I get things wrong (especially when I do know the right spelling). And that is one of the foundations of editing, I guess: the striving to make things right.
- A system for getting things done 19th September 2018
- Pragmatic journalism – how to balance quality and speed 12th September 2018
- Farewell to Shiloh of the Ears 5th September 2018
- How to find a free picture that really is free 5th September 2018
- Shoes – yes, shoes – are a freelancer’s most important tool 14th August 2018
Subscribe via Email